It is wise to review investment of your time, energy, and resources. The annual sum total of time and energy required to contribute weekly Sunday School Revolutionary posts continues to be a great investment. People all over Kentucky, the United States, and the world are able to access Sunday School help at a time that is convenient for them. The blog is very searchable both on the blog and on search engines so that pastors, Sunday School directors, and teachers are able to find the help they need.
Here are the top ten posts for 2017:
- Unique Names for Sunday School and for Sunday School Classes
- Improve Sunday School Through Evaluation
- Top Ten Actions to Increase Sunday School Attendance
- Free Training Materials for Sunday School Teachers
- Twelve Months of Sunday School Teacher Training
- Three Simple Actions to Increase Sunday School Attendance
- Three Simple Strategies to Increase Sunday School Attendance, Part 3
- Writing Your Own Sunday School Lesson
- Job Description: Sunday School Teacher
- Plan Your Sunday School Teacher Appreciation Day
Review these. Read or share them. I do want to warn you that the long-awaited update for the Sunday School Revolutionary is almost here. That will mean that some of the links in my posts may not function correctly. Be patient and check back. I will be working to update the links and pictures.
When I reviewed the top ten posts, there are some things I learned:
- names are important for both new and existing classes,
- improvement is important to Sunday School teachers and leaders,
- growth is a goal of many Sunday School leaders,
- teachers and teaching matter, and
- many Sunday School leaders are revolutionaries, desiring to give God our best.
Keep reading and improving what you do. He and they deserve it. Make disciples. Be revolutionary!
Leave a Reply