Over the years, I have written about the importance of evaluation dozens of times. I have offered many suggestions of methods for evaluation. I have offered scores of questions which can help in evaluating the Sunday School as a whole and as a class. I thought it might be helpful to pull some of them together into one place.
I have divided the posts into four categories: general, class, pastor/director, and teacher. I have not included all of the parts of some series even though some of the other parts could help (the list was so long). Here are the posts about evaluation that I have included:
GENERAL SUNDAY SCHOOL EVALUATION:
- Sunday School Effectiveness Begins with Prayer and Evaluation
- S.W.O.T. Your Sunday School Work
- Overcoming Hesitancy to Seek Evaluation as a Sunday School Leader
- Evaluate the Past Year Before You Set New Sunday School Goals
- Grow Your Sunday School: Part 1, Preparing Your Class to Invite New People
- Measures of Balanced Sunday School Progress
- Improving Attendance at Monthly Sunday School Workers Meetings
- Annual Sunday School Progress Report
- Aerobics and Weight Training for Sunday School
- Plan for Your Sunday School to Grow This Year, Part 1
- Plan for Your Sunday School to Grow This Year, Part 2
- Sunday School Growth Contest or Campaign?
- Extreme Makeover: Sunday School Edition
- Planning Questions for Moving to Multiple Sunday Schools, Part 2
- Opposition to Sunday School Change
- 5 Goals for Sunday School Growth This Year
- 25 Ways to Recognize Sunday School Workers, Part 3
- Would You Like to Double Your Sunday School Space?
- Measure Your Sunday School Strengths and Opportunities, Part 1
- Overcoming Sunday School Problems, Part 1
- Increasing Interest and Attendance in Sunday School, Part 1
- Sunday School Health Checkup, Part 2
- Nine Key Healthy Sunday School Issues, Part 2
- Is Your Sunday School Healthy?
- Your Sunday School Class Needs a Field Trip
- Wooing Adults to Your Sunday School Class
- Sunday School Testimony: Powerful Revolutionary Tool
- Is Transparency a Requirement for Revolutionary Sunday School?
- Adult Sunday School Teacher Evaluation, Part 1
- Adult Sunday School Teacher Evaluation, Part 2
- Evaluation of a Good Sunday School Lesson, Part 1
- Evaluation of a Good Sunday School Lesson, Part 2
- Writing Your Own Sunday School Lesson
- Could R.O.P.E.S. Improve Sunday School?
- Benefits of Teaching Sunday School
- Effective Discussion in Your Sunday School Class, Part 3
- Addressing Active Sunday School Learners Through Projects
- Make Them Think in Sunday School!
- Essential Basics for Sunday School Leadership by Pastors and Directors
- Be Intentional in Your Sunday School Leadership!
- Personal Evaluation of Your Sunday School Leadership
- What Does It Take for a Revolutionary Director to Lead the Sunday School?
- Mentoring, Apprenticing, and Coaching for Revolutionary Sunday School
What would you add to the list that has not been covered? Have you developed a set of questions that helps you evaluate some aspect of Sunday School? Press the Comments button below to share your additions, experiences, or ideas. Let’s improve Sunday School through evaluation and making needed adjustments. Let’s give God our best efforts. Be revolutionary!
[…] http://www.sundayschoolrevolutionary.com/improve-sunday-school-through-evaluation/ […]