As you prepare for a new year of Sunday School, it is a good time to review your current JOB descriptions for Sunday School or class leaders. If you don’t have descriptions, now is a good time to gather them together to write them. Please feel free to adjust or customize each one to fit your vision, mission, and ministry.
GENERAL SUNDAY SCHOOL JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Sunday School Director: Job Description: Sunday School Director, Sunday School Director Job Description, Part 1, and Sunday School Director Job Description, Part 2
- General Secretary: Job Description: Sunday School Secretary
- Sunday School Growth Team: Job Description: Basic Sunday School Growth Team
ADULT/YOUTH CLASS LEADERSHIP TEAM
- Secretary: Job Description: Sunday School Class Secretary
- Outreach Leader: Job Description: Sunday School Class Outreach Leader
- Teacher: Job Description: Sunday School Teacher
- Member Care Leader: Job Description: Sunday School Class Member Care Leader
- Greeter: Job Description: Class Greeter
- Prayer Leader: Job Description: Class Prayer Leader (larger class)
- Fellowship Leader: Job Description: Class Fellowship Leader (larger class)
- Job Descriptions Are Necessary in Revolutionary Sunday School
- How Can We Write Sunday School Job Descriptions?
As I write other descriptions, I will add them to this post. Do you have a good one you would like to share, or would you like me to share one not found here? Press comments, or email me.
I pray passion for the Lord and His bride, the church, has led each leader to serve through the Sunday School. Every leader benefits from understanding expectations and how to do their job well. Training should support job descriptions. Planning and evaluation done together lead to greater effectiveness. Take the time to provide job descriptions. Make disciples. Be revolutionary!
Leave a Reply