To make it easier to find the Sunday School job descriptions shared over the last five years, I am sharing them all in one post. Please feel free to adjust or customize each one to fit your vision, mission, and ministry.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Sunday School Director: Job Description: Sunday School Director, Sunday School Director Job Description, Part 1, and Sunday School Director Job Description, Part 2
- General Secretary: Job Description: Sunday School Secretary
- Sunday School Growth Team: Job Description: Basic Sunday School Growth Team
ADULT/YOUTH CLASS LEADERSHIP TEAM
- Secretary: Job Description: Sunday School Class Secretary
- Outreach Leader: Job Description: Sunday School Class Outreach Leader
- Teacher: Job Description: Sunday School Teacher
- Member Care Leader: Job Description: Sunday School Class Member Care Leader
- Greeter: Job Description: Class Greeter
- Prayer Leader: Job Description: Class Prayer Leader (larger class)
- Fellowship Leader: Job Description: Class Fellowship Leader (larger class)
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Job Descriptions Are Necessary in Revolutionary Sunday School
- How Can We Write Sunday School Job Descriptions?
As I write other job descriptions, I will add them to this post. Do you have a good one you would like to share, or would you like me to share one not found here? Press comments, or email me.
Every leader in your Sunday School benefits from understanding expectations and how to do their job well. Training supports job descriptions. Planning and evaluation lead to greater effectiveness. Take the time to provide job descriptions. Make disciples. Be revolutionary!
Leave a Reply