Are you seeking improvement in the overall health of your church?
Do you need to equip your leaders and members?
Leaders, staff and volunteers in the areas of assimilation, church finances, revitalization, security, preschool/children’s ministry, prayer ministry, Sunday school, worship/music, women’s ministry, and youth ministry are all invited to come together to be challenged and better equipped for sharpening the effectiveness of these key ministry areas. Bring your team to EQUIP!
DATES & LOCATIONS
West Region – August 13 Hopkinsville
Edgewood Baptist Church
2300 Cadiz Road
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
South Central Region – August 14 Glasgow
Glasgow Baptist Church
401 S Green Street
Glasgow, KY 42141
Central Region – August 16 Bardstown
Parkway Baptist Church
2580 Springfield Road
Bardstown, KY 40004
East Region – August 20 Prestonsburg
Fitzpatrick Baptist Church
1063 Big Branch of Abbott Creek
Prestonsburg, KY 41653
South Region – August 21 London
First Baptist Church
804 W 5th Street
London, KY 40741
North Central Region – August 23 Georgetown
Gano Baptist Church
212 Bevins Land
Georgetown, KY 40324
Register by pressing the link of the location you plan to attend.
6:00 PM Registration begins
6:30 PM Opening Session
6:40 PM Opening Session dismissal
6:45 PM Session 1
7:45 PM Break (beverages)
8:00 PM Session 2
9:00 PM Dismiss
The cost is $10 per person with a maximum cost per church of $50. Register by pressing the link of the location above that you plan to attend.
ADULT TEACHERS AND SUNDAY SCHOOL DIRECTOR CONFERENCES
Adult Sunday School Teachers
- Organizing My Class to Grow. Without a vision for your class, growth and progress will be rare. Without personal enlistment of a team to pursue the vision, the work will be overwhelming. Without planning, the team will flounder. Take steps that lead to numerical and maturational growth this year.
- Discipling Those I Teach. God has given you the awesome responsibility to shepherd those in your class. How can you deepen your relationships? How can you help them take steps to grow in the likeness of Jesus? How can you adjust your preparation and teaching in little ways to focus on their discipleship growth?
Sunday School Directors
- 3 Growth Transitions That Matter. How can your classes connect, invite, and enroll new people? How can your classes teach members about the importance of growing together, serving, and sharing Jesus? How can your classes increase relationships, care, and fulfillment? Planning for these 3 transitions are critical.
- Vision, Goals, and Leadership Matter. Leadership without vision and goals is just taking a walk. Vision and leadership without goals is frustrating. Adding vision and goals to leadership produces results and satisfaction. Principles and time for developing your vision and goals will be provided.
Preschool/children and youth conferences will also be offered.
Rev. Mullins says
I am a Director of Christian Education at my church . I have been charged with the task of organizing a CE Retreat on campus for approx 12 Sunday School Teachers around the theme… Building Capacity to Building the Kingdom. Do you have any advices, blogs and/or resources that I may obtain to help me. Thanks and may God bless.
Darryl Wilson says
When you say “CE Retreat” involving Sunday School teachers, are you including more than Sunday School in your retreat?
Here are some blog posts about Sunday School retreats (use the search block on the upper right):
• Sunday School Retreat: Key to Improvement and Growth
• Sunday School Retreating to Move Forward
• Giving Sunday School Direction Through a Planning Retreat
Content (blog posts) to build leaders with greater capacity:
• How to Get Sunday School Unstuck
• Why Is My Sunday School Stuck?
• Praying for and Enlisting More Sunday School Workers
• 8 Ways for Sunday School to Practice Multiplication
• Evaluation Using the Sunday School Spiral
• 4 Sunday School Growth Requirements
• Sunday School Teacher Self-Evaluation
• Third Step Toward Sunday School Class Change: Evaluation
Hope this helps!