If you give paid or volunteer leadership to disciple-making for your church or group, then you are invited to this event sponsored by the Discipleship Network of Kentucky and the KBC. Disciple-Making Leadership will take place on the day prior to the Kentucky Baptist Convention annual meeting. Check out the details and register today!
Details for Disciple-Making Leadership
- Speaker: Allan Taylor
- Date: November 13, 2023
- Time : 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Place: First Baptist Church, Somerset (same location for KBC Annual Meeting)
- Cost: $35 (includes program, lunch and annual membership in Discipleship Network)
This event will feature practical training and tools to strengthen your disciple-making leadership. The sessions will be led by Allan Taylor, veteran Sunday School strategist and disciple maker. Allan will challenge us in personal discipleship and to raise the bar in high expectations for disciple-making.
Allan Taylor is currently the Executive Pastor at First Baptist Church Concord in Knoxville TN. He previously served as the Director of Sunday School with Lifeway Christian resources. He is the author and co-author of numerous books; including The Six Core Values of Sunday, Sunday School Done Right!, and Sunday School Matters. Allan and his wife Linda have been married for 45 years.
- 11:00 AM: “Personal Discipleship” – Allan will challenge us to renew our commitment on growing personally as a disciple-maker.
- Noon: Lunch and brief DNKY Business Session
- 12:45 PM: “Raising the bar in expectations” – Allan will helps us understand the current reality of disciple making in our churches and help us strengthen our churches with higher expectations in disciple-making.
- 1:45 PM: Q and A with a panel of disciple-making leaders.
- 2:00 PM: Dismiss
Sign up today to hear from Allan Taylor during this great event which includes lunch. Registration includes membership in the Discipleship Network of Kentucky which gives you access to other events during the year. Register here (https://kentuckybaptist-CCR.regfox.com/2023-dnky-annual-meeting) or with the QR code: