Before I go any further, let me ask you to turn up the volume on your computer in order to watch this video:
Want to grow your Sunday School? Then, figure out how to change ME to WE in your work. Pray. Follow God’s leadership. Lead your people to work together. Stop solos. Stop silos.
What are some ways you could lead your class or Sunday School as a whole to make this transition? Consider the following beginning list:
- work on a covenant together,
- set goals to work on together,
- set aside time to pray together,
- look for opportunities to help one another,
- respond as a class to a need that is discovered,
- mobilize the class or Sunday School to serve in a project,
- send a classmate or another teacher an encouraging note,
- prepare your lesson together with others who use the same teaching materials,
- plan fellowships together with another group,
- lead attenders to study their lessons with someone this week,
- assign prayer partners,
- commit yourself to a group,
- refuse to talk negatively about anyone,
- ask two people to make a visit, and
- gather care group members.
What else would you add to this list? Press the Comments button below to share your thoughts. Remember, “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken” (Ecclesiastes 4:12, NIV). Change the ME to WE in your Sunday School, and you will see growth in the coming year! Be revolutionary!
Leave a Reply