Each of us likes different things. And in Sunday School work, each of us needs different things. It will not be long until The Sunday School Revolutionary celebrates its two-year anniversary. During that time more than 400 blog entries have been added and resulted in nearly 40,000 hits (viewings). People all over the world are getting help in areas of need and interest.
As we approach the second anniversary, I wanted to give you an opportunity to identify your favorite blog post. Below are listed the top 16 posts. I did leave out successive parts even if their hits were high enough to qualify. You can choose any blog entry (not just these 16). Press the comments button below to share your favorite and why it is your favorite.
- Benefits of High Attendance Sunday (203 hits, posted August 2006)
- 5 Goals for Sunday School Growth This Year (133 hits, August 2006)
- Revolutionary Sunday School Invitations (Postcards) (224 hits, posted September 2006)
- Top Ten Actions to Increase Sunday School Attendance (613 hits, posted September 2006)
- Care Groups: Prayer, Ministry, Assimilation, and Invitation(160 hits, posted October 2006)
- Thanksgiving Sunday School Class Ministry Projects (330 hits, posted October 2006)
- Increasing Sunday School Class Attendance, Part 1 (259 hits, posted December 2006)
- Sunday School Growth Spiral (215 hits, posted December 2006)
- Top Priorities of a New Sunday School Director (130 hits, posted January 2007)
- Using Icebreakers Purposefully in Sunday School/Small Groups (236 hits, posted January 2007)
- Sunday School Teacher Appreciation Month: Is It May or October? (373 hits, posted April 2007)
- Sunday School Lesson Planning Tips (204 hits, posted August 2007)
- Steps in Response to Sunday School Decline, Part 1 (199 hits, posted August 2007)
- Hooks: Launching Powerful Sunday School Lessons (134 hits, posted October 2007)
- Teaching Sunday School Members to Pray Through Scripture(169 hits, posted November 2007)
If you have a suggestion for a topic you would like to see covered in The Sunday School Revolutionary, leave a Comment below as well. Share posts of The Revolutionary with your teachers. Share them with leaders of area churches. Work to make Sunday School and small groups life-changing! Be revolutionary!