Why is Sunday School so important to the local church?
- It STILL instructs, disciples, evangelizes, trains leaders and makes a difference in people’s lives, regardless of age.
- It STILL strengthens churches. Research says more than 80% of people who attend Sunday School today will still be involved in the church five years later.
- It STILL leads people to Christ. Pastors say at least half of lost adults are saved within 12 months of attending Sunday School.
- Train your Sunday School and small group leaders because Sunday School STILL matters.
Training is available for all preschool, children, student, and adult Sunday School and small group teachers, leaders, and workers, including directors and pastors/staff at three Kentucky locations in March 2022.
Fresh Content and Leaders
This year’s content and leaders are new. The focus will be on reaching new people, teaching, and member care.
- Preschool/Children Ministry Leaders: led by Ryan Morris, Family and Community Pastor, Ninth & O Baptist Church
- Student Ministry Leaders: led by Matt Flanagan, Children & Student Ministry Consultant, Kentucky Baptist Convention
- Adult Teachers and Workers/Pastors/Directors: Darryl Wilson, Sunday School & Discipleship Consultant, Kentucky Baptist Convention
Dates and Locations
- Tuesday, March 1, Eubank Baptist Church, 105 Fraley Ct, Eubank (near Somerset)
- Monday, March 7, Living Hope Baptist Church, 1805 Westen St, Bowling Green
- Thursday, March 10, Kentucky Baptist Convention, 13420 Eastpoint Centre Dr, Louisville
Schedule (all times local)
6:30 Part 1
7:45 Part 2
The cost is $5 per person (maximum of $25 per church). So bring your class and Sunday School teams.
To register yourself or your group, choose the location and press the register link below.
- For Eubank on March 1: register
- For Bowling Green on March 7: register
- For Louisville on March 10: register
For questions and more information, email email@example.com or call 502.490.3338.