The pandemic has been long. There is much to do for the Lord. We need training to give Him our best. You are invited to bring your team for great training at EQUIP 2021 in August and September.
EQUIP is a one-stop opportunity to receive church leader training in fifteen ministry areas: Assimilation, Children’s Ministry, Cooperative Program, Deacon Ministry, Discipleship, Evangelism, Finance, Missions, Revitalization, Social Media, Students, Sunday School, WMU, Women’s Ministry, and Worship and Music.
Bring Your Team for Great Training
Add EQUIP 2021 to your church calendar now and begin enlisting with your church’s leaders. EQUIP 2021 is available in ten locations.
Where to Bring Your Team
- August 16 (Monday), Mayfield – Trace Creek
- August 17 (Tuesday), Bowling Green – Hillvue Heights
- August 19 (Thursday), Walton – First Baptist
- August 24 (Tuesday), Corbin – Central
- August 26 (Thursday), Crestwood – Crestwood Baptist
- August 30 (Monday), Elizabethtown – Northside
- August 31 (Tuesday), Russell – FBC
- September 2 (Thursday), Richmond – FBC
- September 7 (Tuesday), Madisonville – FBC
- September 9 (Thursday), Prestonsburg – Fitzpatrick
Schedule (all times are local)
6:00 – 6:30 p.m. Registration
6:30 – 6:40 p.m. Opening Session
6:45 – 7:45 p.m. Session 1
7:45 – 8:00 p.m. Break
8:00 – 9:00 p.m. Session 2
Session Descriptions and to Register
Bring your team for great training at EQUIP 2021. Choose from 15 conferences during each of the two sessions. For a complete listing of all training offered, review the conferences at the bottom of the registration page: www.kybaptist.org/equip.
Sunday School Conferences Offered
- Directors, session #1 – 10 Simple Steps for Groups – Significant change can be accomplished through a series of small steps. Lead your groups to be effective and inviting.
- Directors, session #2 – Overcoming Challenges for Rebuilding Sunday School – This past year, many individuals and groups stopped meeting in person. Some teachers and members have not returned. Help your groups rebuild by focusing on six essential actions.
- Adult Teachers, session #1 – Connecting After COVID – Some members have yet to return following the pandemic. Discover practical ways to reconnect members through meeting needs and caring invitations.
- Adult Teachers, session #2 – Guaranteed Ways to Boost Discussion – Discussion is a great method to increase participation in the lesson and ownership of the truth being taught. These methods will supercharge discussion to increase participant contributions.
- Preschool/Children Teachers, session #1 – Managing the Room – Navigating short attention spans, behavior disruptions, and disinterested kids can stress even the most seasoned children’s ministry workers. Learn practical tips to manage your class and focus their hearts on Christ and one another.
- Preschool/Children Teachers, session #2 – Building Relationships with Kids and Families – Even with reduced in-person time together, wise children’s ministry workers can build relationships in safe, appropriate, and meaningful ways to create context for discipleship and care.
- Student Teachers, session #1 – The Spiritual Health of the Student Ministry Worker – Busy student ministry workers typically devote any extra time to connecting and caring for students. However, maintaining your own spiritual health and balance is vital to discipling students faithfully and effectively. Learn essential disciplines that will keep you serving for decades to come.
- Student Teachers, session #2 – Creating an Evangelistic Culture in Your Student Ministry – Baptism numbers for middle and high school students have declined over the past 40 years. Learn practical ways to shift the culture in your ministry to lead and celebrate winning students to Christ.
$10 per person with a maximum of $50 per church.
For more information, please call 502-489-3571 or email Cheryl Frerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.